Dava Bead & Trade has a new home!
2470 NE Sandy Boulevard in the New Crusher Court community of businesses.
Shop Hours: M-F 10-6, Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5
Please email us at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in our new home.
Pre-registration is required for all classes. You can register over the phone or in-person.
Gratefully, The Dava Staff
Winter / Spring Workshops 2018
- View Schedule
- Beaded Bookbinding - Thea Light
- Bezel Setting - Emma Frazier
- Cage Wrapping - Samantha Stone
- Classic Prong Setting - Emma Frazier
- Festive Chandelier Earrings - Samantha Stone
- Findings - Samantha Stone
- Flat Peyote Stitch - Lynzee Malsin
- Free Form Stone Setting - Emma Frazier
- Hammered Components - Samantha Stone
- Intro to Beading - Samantha Stone
- Intro to Metalsmithing - Emma Frazier
- Jewelry Photography At Home - Thea Light
- Knotting….pearls, malas, and more! - Anita Bermont
- Leather Wrap Bracelet - Samantha Stone
- Organic Prong Setting - Emma Frazier
- Soldered Gold-Filled Bangle with Custom Charm - Emma Frazier
- Soldered Linked Bracelet - Emma Frazier
- Stackable Rings - Emma Frazier
This season, we are pleased to offer Open Studio times with Emma Frazier. This is a time to bring in your projects and enjoy use of our tools in a relaxed environment. While Emma will be not teaching technique at these times, she will be there to brainstorm with you and offer her wise opinions!
- $15 per hour
- Saturday March 31st, 10:30am - 4:30pm
- Saturday April 21st, 10:30am - 4:30pm
- Saturday May 26th, 10:30am - 4:30pm